Developed on a proven, research-based keyboarding curriculum of sequential touch-typing instruction, the Type to Learn series builds critical 21st Century skills for all students in Kindergarten through grade 12. The program emphasizes both accuracy and words per minute speed, and provides each student with individualized remediation and goals for success.
Over 97% of school districts across the U.S. already own at least one copy in the series, highlighting the importance of keyboarding as an essential skill for academic and professional success. Now you have an opportunity to use the same program in your home that’s being used in your child’s school. You will receive the CD-Roms with a license to use this award winning program on a single computer in one home.
– Diagnostic Pre-Test
– The Comprehensive Scope and Sequence
– Over 100 Leveled Lessons and Activities
– Formative Assessments
– Personalized Remediation
– Spanish ESL Support
– Real-World Typing and Original Writing
– Parent and Student Reports
– Customizable Content
– Accessibility Options for Hearing and Visually Impaired
– Top Scores Lists
– Ergonomic Breaks
Licensed for 1 user.
- Keyboarding is wrapped around a captivating, futuristic world of adventure where students become members of an ancient society to save the world from a major communication breakdown.
- With Avatar like animation, the keyboard becomes the communicator as student’s type directions to a remote control drone and lines of code to rebuild various structures.
- Each activity focuses on a specific skill (i.e. Speed and Accuracy) with engaging 21st century graphics.
- Over 100 Leveled Lessons and Activities with personalized Remediation.
- Spanish ESL Support and Accessibility Options for Hearing and Visually Impaired.