The voltage regulators can run especially hot on late model VGA cards (ATI 5870 & 5850), upwards of 100-120 degrees C. Thus, Thermalright created a cooling solution to help stabilize VGA overclocking. Both of the VRM heatsinks share the same compatibility information (ATI 5870 & 5850). The VRM-R3 is designed to take advantage of a side panel case fans, while VRM-R4 is designed to take advantage of tower style CPU coolers.
- 80mm of fin area, 	specially designed for the VRM of 5870/5850 VGA cards, effectively lowers 	the high temperature and prolongs the VGA life, provides greater range of 	over-clocking performance .
- Patented High-riser 	punched fins, give better airflow between the fin area, superb cooling 	performance for both active (with fan) and passive cooling ( without fan).
- Double 6mm heatpipes, 	soldered tightly with fin, to ensure fastest Thermal conductivity.
- Easy Installation, “Hand Turnable” screws provided, installation can be done without any extra 	tools.
- No extra fans needed, 	can use airflow from the Tower cpu cooler when needed.
- One 80 x 15mm or 80 x Νmm fan can be installed ( need to be bought separately) .
- New – Retail
- 1-Year Warranty
- ThermalRight TRVRMR3
- Thermalright TR-VRM-R3 5870/5850 VRM R3 VGA Heatsink for ATI 5870/5850 Graphics Cards