I have plenty of calligraphers between my friends but to whom may not know and wants to learn something more here s a brief clarification:

An AMBIGRAM is a script that can be red normally or turning it 180 degrees.( like the red petal)
A CALLIGRAM is a script that builds up an image ( the whole flower).

Special thanks to Smilo and Christian