This study of the graphic novel and its growth in the library helps librarians utilize and develop this extraordinarily popular format in their library collections.
• Ten expert contributors well known in the library field, each a specialist in a specific aspect of the graphic novel
• A brief chronology of the graphic novel and its inclusion in the library
• Core lists of recommended graphic novel titles in most chapters
• Thoroughly indexed to ease access, including a detailed subject index as well as a creator and title index of key graphic novels
• Chapter bibliographies and additional bibliographic appendices pointing the way to additional print and multimedia resources
- Used Book in Good Condition