Step-by-Step, Full-Color Graphics!
Start using Facebook right away―the QuickSteps way. In Facebook for Seniors QuickSteps, color photos and screenshots with clear instructions show you how to enjoy the benefits of the world’s most popular social networking site. Written by a senior for seniors, this easy-to-follow guide shows you how to create your Facebook account, control privacy settings, find and manage friends, and share posts, links, and videos. You’ll also learn how to use Facebook email and the Facebook Mobile App, create and join groups, use Facebook apps and games, and secure your account. Stay connected with family and friends using Facebook and this practical, hands-on resource.
Use these handy guideposts:
- Shortcuts for accomplishing common tasks
- Personal insights from other seniors
- Need-to-know facts in concise narrative
- Helpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things
- Bonus information related to the topic being covered
- Errors and pitfalls to avoid
The unique, landscape-oriented layout of the QuickSteps series mimics your computer screen, displays graphics and explanations side by side, and lays flat so you can easily refer to the book while working on your computer.
- Used Book in Good Condition