There’s nothing flat about UltraSharp performance. This 20-inch high-resolution widescreen monitor delivers 102% color gamut, a brilliant 2000:1 dynamic contrast ratio (typical) and lightning fast 5 ms response time (typical). That means wider, more accurate color representation, razor-like images and fluid motion. Expand your horizons – and your visual experience. With simple height, swivel, tilt and pivot adjustments, the UltraSharp 2009W delivers custom comfort in most any setting. And the four conveniently located USB 2.0 ports offer flexible, hassle-free multi-media connection. Everything is clearer in HD – graphics, documents, video, even e-mail. The UltraSharp 2009W, with native 1680 x 1050 resolution and DVI with HDCP, delivers superior, life-like clarity and stunning display of images and streaming videos. Desktops spring to life. Dell is dedicated to the development of environmentally conscious products and programs. Dell flat panels consume less electricity and produce less heat than CRT monitors which means you use less electricity and you save money on cooling and heating costs. In addition, flat panels require less packaging resulting in the use of fewer raw materials – further reducing environmental impact. As part of Dell’s continuous efforts to eliminate the use of environmentally sensitive materials in our products, the Dell UltraSharp 2009W is the first Halogen-Reduced Dell flat panel monitor that offers multiple printed circuit boards containing “halogen-free” laminates (per JPCA ES-01-1999), as well as “halogen-free” chassis plastics. Through responsible manufacturing, Dell is helping us all go green.
- 20-inch WSXGA 1680 x 1050 HD Display Step up to 13% more screen area & 36% more pixel content
- 102% Color Gamut Dell TrueColor technology delivers a wider color spectrum and dazzling reds
- 2000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio Sharpen your visual experience with deeper blacks
- 5 Millisecond Response Time – Faster response reduces ghosting and takes the blur
- 4 USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Ports Convenient USB 2.0 ports help you avoid the hassle of running out of USB ports