Intensity Pro – HDMI and Analog Capture Card ***OPEN BOX*** This NEW product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications; it is guaranteed to be in perfect working order.The Equipment is sold in AS IS condition and returns will not be accepted so please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order at 1-800-572-3224 Ext: 243. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the Item is sold as-is with no warranty. Use the contact us page to request additional info or images on this product. Intensity Pro features the world’s first HDMI and analog component, NTSC/PAL and S-Video capture and playback on Windows and Mac OS X computers. That’s great for HDTV or standard definition editing using big screen televisions and video projectors. Work in uncompressed video and eliminate HDV & DV compression quality problems, or use disk-space friendly professional compressed video if required. Both HDMI and Analog ConnectionsIntensity Pro enables you to capture directly from the HD camera’s CCD, bypassing the video compression chip for true uncompressed video quality. Featuring both HDMI and analog video connections means Intensity Pro works with a massive range of cameras, televisions and video projectors.Multi Camera HD Production StudioPerform live production with 2 Intensity cards and cameras plugged into your system using the included BlackmagicOn-Air software. On-Air auto sync’s cameras, handles monitoring and recording, plus is so easy to use its ideal for education, theater, corporate training and much more. Only On-Air allows real time mixing between two cameras with a single button press, so anyone can produce professional results fast. Playback to your Big Screen HDTVIf you’re editing in DV, HDV, uncompressed or JPEG video, you can use Intensity Pro’s video outp…
- True HDMI Digital Connections: Intensity features HDMI-in for connecting to cameras and digital set-top boxes for the highest quality capture.
- Go Beyond HDV Video Quality: HDV video compression suffers from not being full 1920 HD resolution and the extra processing
- Live Production with On-Air 2.0: Experience the incredible excitement of filming events live. Included with Intensity is Blackmagic On-Air 2.0
- Windows and Mac OS X Compatible: Plug into Windows or Mac OS X computers with the same card and use your favorite software, including Final Cut Pro
- The included break-out cable connects Intensity Pro to all types of analog video and audio equipment. This gives you full compatibility with analog component, NTSC, PAL, S-Video and analog audio.