AvMap presents EKP V the next step in the evolution of aeronautical GPS, redefining the role of the GPS inside the cockpit.
- Truly Portable: A brilliant 7″ display, with built-in battery and GPS, only 0.8″ thick. EKP V is slim and light, yet very powerful: with built in u-blox 5 GPS receiver, built-in battery and speakers.
- Offering full Connectivity: Thanks to the special Docking Station, you can connect EKP V to several on-board devices at the same time (autopilot, XM WX, CAS, EIS, EFIS etc.) so that the large 7″ LCD becomes multifunctional and capable to display different flight info.
- Fully Customizable: Easily change the layout choosing what to see and where to display it: maps, taws, weather, vertical profile on map, nav data, HSI, EFIS. Set different PROFILES for different aircrafts with different settings for taws, selective display and even different hard keys configurations.
- User Friendly: The new practical keyboard includes a configurable key, a progressive jostick and a smart wheel selector. Ease of use is ensured by the new graphic interface and the full qwerty virtual keyboard.
- Complete info: EKP V maps are highly detailed and complete with Jeppesen Data, Low airways, private airports, the Seattle Avionics’ ChartData with 32,000 geo-referenced approach charts and airport diagrams for USA and Europe, Vertical obstructions, VFR Reporting points and detailed Terrestrial Coverage.
Click Here For More Information