20×200’s prints are created in close collaboration with our artists and artisan printers. The majority are archival pigment prints, made with the most technologically advanced digital printers, using long lasting, stable inks on 100% cotton rag paper. Occasionally, our artists choose to use an alternate printing technique; letterpress, photographic C-prints or silkscreens, for example. And sometimes our artists offer original works, drawings or paintings, created with materials of their choice. The details and/or materials of each artwork are noted on its edition page, and the packing slip includes detailed information about the art you’ve purchased.
- A 20×200 Certificate of Authenticity accompanies every 20×200 artwork. It is an archival card that is signed by the artist and includes the artwork title, size and edition number. It ensures both the integrity of the edition and the artist’s participation in its creation.
- For framed art, the Certificate is presented, along with the artist statement, in a clear envelope on the back of the frame. If you choose to buy something unframed, be sure to keep your Certificate in a safe place.
- We use standard paper sizes and do not alter the image to fit the paper, which means that most will have a white border.
- You can find the dimensions of the actual image size for 8″x10″ and 11″x14″ art by downloading our framing guides on the individual edition pages.
- For specifics about larger prints, please contact framing@20×200.com.