Build a Successful Art Career
Do you want to establish or expand a career for yourself in fine art, illustration or design? 2016 Artist’s & Graphic Designer’s Market is the must-have reference guide you. Thousands of successful artists have relied on us to help develop their careers and navigate the changing business landscape. The 2016 Artist’s & Graphic Designer’s Market introduces a whole host of new features and guarantees the most up-to-date, individually verified market contacts possible.
Grow your art business with these resources:
- A FREE 1-year subscription to ArtistsMarketOnline.com, where you can find industry contacts, track your submissions, get the latest art and design news, and much more (free subscription comes with print version only)
- Complete, up-to-date contact information for more than 1,700 art market resources, including galleries, magazines, book publishers, greeting card companies, ad agencies, syndicates, art fairs, and more
- Articles on the business of freelancing–from basic copyright information to tips on promoting your work
- Information on grants, residencies, organizations, publications, and websites that offer support and direction for visual artists of all types
- NEW! Informative articles on the art of business, online social networking, and the benefits of slowing down to create better work
- NEW! Special features on selling without begging, obtaining micro funding, beginning a Kickstarter campaign, and methods for accepting payment
- NEW! Inspiring and informative interviews with successful professionals including children’s book author-illustrators David Macaulay and Melissa Sweet, fine artist Richard McLaughlin, manga author-illustrator Mark Crilley and editorial illustrator Rami Niemi
Check out ArtistsMarketOnline.com for more interviews, tips for selling your work, and our easy-to-use searchable database of markets!