About Graphic Image: You know these products. They have been sold for generations in the best stores around the world. Maybe your professor had one, or the lady you noticed writing in her journal at the coffee shop. Made by a family-owned company in Melville, New York, Graphic Image produces the highest quality leather-bound books in the U.S., perhaps the world. But rather than ostentatious logos, Graphic Image’s brand is built on quality materials, painstaking workmanship and simple, yet elegant designs.It starts with great leather. Our collection is made from the finest genuine goatskin leather, which is incredibly durable and will last a lifetime. That’s why priceless books, such as the Gutenberg Bible, are typically bound in goatskin.Our Smyth-sewn binding allows these books to remain open and lay flat. Our paper is an industry secret: the writing surface is smooth, the ink is absorbed quickly, and the pages have the perfect opacity so the writing doesn’t show through. Just write your first sentence and you’ll be hooked.Each book has gilt-edged pages that are not only beautiful, but also serve an important function. When the book is closed the gilding creates an impermeable seal which prevents moisture from seeping in and keeps the pages from yellowing. Additionally, many of our books feature a satin ribbon marker.We are proud to say the majority of our customers are return purchasers. After you have used one of our journals or calendars, you’ll be back too.Product Info: Our leather notebook is perfect for home, office or on-the-go. This versatile notebook planner features month and week-at-a-view appointment pages plus pages for keeping notes on your daily activities. This book is an ideal social agenda which includes recreational travel information, U.S. festivals and events, and much more.
- 2014 Notebook Planner 7” Brights-BLUE Fine Leather by Graphic Image, available in a luxurious blue goatskin leather; flexible cover with Smyth-sewn bindings for strength and longevity; cream-white, acid-free paper with gilt edges and a double-faced cream satin ribbon marker
- 224 calendar and appointment pages featuring week and month-at-a-view pages; previous, current and next year’s calendars
- 16 pages of full color maps of major U.S. and international cities including Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, Miami, Athens, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Jerusalem, London, Rome, Prague, Seoul, Tokyo, Vienna and more
- Resource information includes U.S. and international road and air distances, U.S. and international weather, world time zones, currency exchange rates, foreign embassies in the United States, weight and measure equivalents and conversions
- Special features include monthly listing of regional events of national interest, such as festivals, parades, Olympics, auto races, and tournaments; listing of useful telephone numbers for tourism offices, dept. of transportation, national and state parks