2014 Artist’s & Graphic Designer’s Market is the must-have reference guide for any artist who wants to establish or expand a career in fine art, illustration or graphic design. Thousands of successful artists have relied on us to help develop their careers and navigate the changing business landscape. The 2014 Artist’s & Graphic Designer’s Market introduces a whole host of new features and guarantees the most up-to-date, individually verified market contacts possible.
Expand your art business with these resources:
- A FREE 1-year subscription to ArtistsMarketOnline.com, where you can find industry contacts, track your submissions, get the latest art and design news and much more. PLEASE NOTE: Free subscriptions are NOT included with the e-book edition of this title.
- Complete, up-to-date contact information for more than 1,700 art market resources, including galleries, magazines, book publishers, greeting card companies, ad agencies, syndicates, art fairs and more.
- Articles on the business of freelancing–from basic copyright information to tips on promoting your work.
- Information on grants, residencies, organizations, publications and websites that offer support and direction for visual artists of all types.
- NEW! Informative articles on social media and e-mail marketing, getting the most from LinkedIn, and building better websites.
- NEW! Special features on insurance for artists, pricing artwork, printing giclees, sustainability practices, packaging design, and studio sales.
- NEW! Inspiring and informative interviews with successful professionals including publisher and legal expert Tad Crawford and artist Nancy Reyner.
PLEASE NOTE: Free subscriptions are NOT included with the e-book edition of this title.